1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 Alloy Berlinetta Scaglietti
Chassis No. 10021
- First double overhead-camshaft engine fitted to a road going Ferrari
- 300bhp, 4-cam version of the legendary Colombo V12
- Unique factory-original features include round Superfast type taillights, chrome accents on C-pillars, horizontal trim on the fender vents, matched hood louvers, chrome hood accents, center console mounted window controls
- Featuring stunning Pinninfarina design and Scaglietti built body, sumptuous leather interior, and a fast and flexible racer-bred engine
- Wonderful example of Ferrari’s finest road-going Berlinetta
This car was recently sold by Paul Russell and Company through a private sale. If you are looking to expand or add to your car collection or just getting started in the classic car hobby, we are here to help. Please contact the Paul Russell and Company Sales Team with any and all requests for classic and modern collector cars.
I am interested in this car!
Please contact me:
We respect your privacy and will not share your infomation with others.